The use of Yodha Rotary Mulcher India is increasing day by day. The making purpose behind this agriculture mulcher is to save time and money which is the most important for all the farmers.
Yodha Mulcher is robust and reliable agriculture implement for mulching of pruned materials, vineyards, grass, bushes, crop residues like wheat, paddy straw, maize stalk and sugarcane trash etc. Yodha Mulcher shreds the crop residues (waste grass) into small pieces and spread on the field. The waste crop residues or grass serves as bio mulch and improving overall organic structure of soil.
Yodha Rotary Mulcher is manufactured with high quality component which ensures higher productivity and 100% customer satisfaction.
- Yodha Mulcher is used to shred vineyards, pruned materials, grass, bushes, crop residues like sugarcane trash, wheat & paddy straw, maize stalk as thick as 5 cm in diameter.
- Mulching improve soil fertility after decomposition.
- It shreds sugarcane stubble effectively.
- Rear Roller with height adjustment
- ensures uniform and compact mulching layer.
- Free moving Gear Box
- Ensure safety of Tractor at the time of sudden switch off.
- Electronically Balance rotor
- Ensure vibration free working of mulcher
- Minimize maintenance.
- 3 point linkage – suitable for cat I & II
- Standard input RPM 540
- Side Drive Belts – Side Drive
- Transmission: 4nos. BX 54 belts
- Minimum 35 HP tractor requirement.
Note: Product Design & Specification can change without any prior notice.